Wednesday

Etsy Stuff

Some items going into my Shop


I spent this past Winter in Sunny Florida...Couldn't have picked a better time...we had snow up the ying yang in Maine....

Yes, i took the Plunge and purchased an Older Retro MH on Ebay for a decent price...It's a 1974 with all the original "Everything" Its like going back in time...SO "RETRO"...The kitchen has a built in glass panel in the counter with Horoscope signs...Very Cool...The Park Rent is CHEAP and your allowed to have Pets Here...I Love It...I Love Thrifting and going to Yard Sales all winter...My Favorite Thrift Store is within walking distance and they have the best stuff..Its run by volunteers and all the profits go to charity....I go about 3 times a week and find tons of fun goodies and treasures tucked all thru the store...Everything is really clean and the store always smells wonderful....the volunteers are always putting new stuff out and decorating....I'll list some of Goodies Soon....

No comments:

Mary Blair